- The “Transactify Group” refers collectively to Transactify, LLC and Transactify Legal, which are separate, distinct entities.
- The “Websites” refers to the Transactify Group websites identified above, as well as all related sites, applications, services and tools, whether accessed directly through the Websites or not.
- “user(s),” “you,” and “your” are each used to refer to all customers, clients, and other persons who visit or use the Transactify Group Websites.
- “we,” “us” and “our” are each used to refer to the Transactify Group.
Does the Transactify Group collect personal information?
Why does the Transactify Group collect personal information?
We collect personal information from you to:
- Provide products and services
- Undertake customer and technical support
- Ensure website and account security
- Prevent fraud
- Deliver content, marketing, updates and other communications
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders
- Resolve disputes
What type of personal information does Transactify Group collect?
We collect the following types of personal information when you use the Websites to contact us, sign up for digital updates, create an account or purchase products or services:
- Full Name
- Business Name and Location
- Professional Title
- E-Mail Address
- Home, Mailing and Billing Addresses
- Phone Number
- Payment and Purchase Information
- Any Other Information You Choose to Provide Us
With whom does Transactify Group share personal information?
Privacy is important to us. That is why we use reasonable security measures to prevent persons from improperly accessing, altering, disclosing or destroying your personal information. Despite implementation of those security measures, we cannot guarantee absolute protection of your personal information. By using the Websites and disclosing personal information to the Transactify Group, you voluntarily assume the risk that unauthorized persons may improperly access, alter, disclose or destroy your personal information.
In general, we will not transfer or provide your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. The only exceptions to that general rule are as follows:
- Trusted third parties on whom we rely to operate the Websites, conduct the Transactify Group businesses, provide our services, and complete your transactions.
- Third parties to whom the law requires us to transfer or provide that information.
- Appropriate third parties for the protection of our and any other person’s rights, property or safety.
How long does the Transactify Group retain personal information?
Once you have voluntarily provided us with contact information, we will retain it until such time as we have reasonably determined it is no longer necessary for any business purposes related to the Transactify Group. If at any time you would like us to delete your personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days or less. While we will make every effort to accommodate your request for deletion, we may need to retain your personal information for an additional period of time as necessary and allowed under applicable law to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and protect our or any other person’s rights, property and safety.
What are tracking technologies and does Transactify Group use them?
The Transactify Group, either directly or through third parties, utilizes cookies, pixels and other technologies to track browsing and purchasing behavior of users and persons who receive digital communications from us. We track without exception the following types of information:
- Pages, Content, Products and Services Viewed
- Time and Duration of Views
- Links Clicked
- IP Addresses
- Devices and Browsers Used
- Conversion Information
Transactify Group collects this information to better understand browsing and purchase behavior so we can continue to refine and improve the Websites; our content, products and services; and our promotional materials and other communications.
What is Transactify Group’s policy on Do Not Track Signals?
Certain web browsers provide a “Do Not Track” option, including Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari. The Websites, however, are not currently configured to respond to Do Not Track signals. Thus, even if you have engaged your browser’s Do Not Track option, Transactify Group will still track your browsing and purchasing behavior for the purposes outlined above.
In addition to web browser settings, you may also be able to opt-out of interest-based advertising by clicking here, here or here (in the United States), or here (in the European Union) and following the instructions provided.
What are Transactify Group’s privacy practices with respect to minors?
The Transactify Group does not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. All persons under the age of 18 should refrain from visiting or using the Websites without the assistance of a parent or legal guardian.
Can you make changes to or delete your personal information?
With respect to any digital communications from the Transactify Group, you can opt out of receiving them at any time by following the links or instructions provided to unsubscribe. You may also contact us at any time at the following e-mail address to update, correct or delete your personal information: firstname.lastname@example.org.